Frequently Asked Questions
Updated as of April 5, 2021
1. Do you accept staycations?
Yes we allow staycations subject to the community quarantine guidelines, we are a Department of Tourism accredited staycation property.
We accept the following guests under the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ):
- Guests with long term leases
- Locally stranded individuals or individuals transiting to their place of residence
- Authorized Persons Outside of their Residence (APOR) under the IATF-EID Guidelines pursuant to their official duty
2. Do you require guests to take an Antigen test?
Yes we require a negative Antigen test result within 24 hours before check-in.
For your convenience, we have prepared an onsite testing facility for P1,000 net per person. Advanced reservation is required. Please contact our trunkline at (02) 8-818-0000 or our e-mail our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
3. What are your services and facilities?
Guests may enjoy the following complements during their stay:
- Basement access to the Power Plant Mall
- Once a week housekeeping service
- Use of one (1) complimentary parking slot per room
- High Speed Wifi Connection
- 24-hours security
- One time set-up of all in-room amenities
- Swimming pool and fitness center*
- Front Desk
*subject to community quarantine guidelines
Guests may request for the following conveniences at a nominal fee:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Extra bed, bath amenities, and linens
- Coffee equipment and pods
- Make-up room service
- Meeting rooms
Requests made prior to 9:00 PM can be accomodated free of charge for ice, cutleries, wine glass, and cleaning materials.
4. What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is at 3:00 PM, while check-out is at 12:00 NN. Early check in or late check out is subject to additional fees.
5. Do you have a swimming pool?
Yes, the swimming pool is located at the 3rd floor, it is open from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM. A prior reservation is required.
6. How many guests per room can use the swimming pool?
Complimentary access provided for each room category:
- 2 persons for Studio Deluxe
- 3 persons for One Bedroom Suite
- 4 persons for Two Bedroom Suite
An extra person will be charged Php 400/adult and/or Php 200/children 12 years and below for Studio Deluxe and One Bedroom Suite.
7. Do you have a gym?
Yes, the fitness center is located at the 2nd floor, it is open from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM. A prior reservation is required.
8. Do you offer airport transfers?
Yes, we have airport transfers exclusive to our in-house guests. We currently do not provide airport transfers to quarantine guests.
9. Do you allow smoking in the rooms?
The use of any type of cigarette, including electronic cigarettes, is prohibited inside the property. A Php 10,000.00 fee will be charged per day for smoking inside the property.
10. What is your party policy?
Any type of party or gathering is not allowed, and is subject to the community quarantine guidelines.
11. Do you have a dress code?
Guests are expected to dress properly especially in common areas. The minimum dress requirements throughout the property is smart casual. Sleepwear, wet suits, bathrobe, slippers and the like are not encouraged.
12. Do you have a function room?
Our Function Room can accommodate up to 150 persons. For inquiries, you may email email@example.com. Under the Community Quarantine, it is currently closed.
13. Are pets allowed anywhere inside the building?
For the comfort of all of our guests, pets of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the room and the hotel. Penalties will be charged accordingly.
14. Power Plant Mall
The tunnel leading to the mall is directly connected to Aruga Apartments through the basement. You may use your keycard to access the elevator leading to B1.
Monday to Fridays 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturdays to Sundays 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Check the Store Directory
Store hours is subject to change due to the community quarantine guidelines.
15. Is there a church nearby?
Yes, mass will be held at the Sacred Heart of Jesus Chapel at the R5 level of the Power Plant Mall.
Saturdays 4:00 PM (Holy Hour) | 5:00 PM
Sundays 9:00 AM | 11:00 AM | 4:00 PM
To reserve your seat, click HERE.
To view the mass via livestream, click HERE.
For more information and FAQs, click HERE