Frequently Asked Questions
Updated as of November 9, 2021
1. Do you accept staycations?
Yes, we allow staycations subject to the prevailing community quarantine guidelines. Aruga Apartments is accredited by the Department of Tourism to operate as a multiple-use hotel, in addition to its Certificate of Authority to Operate for Staycations and Safety Seal certification.
We welcome the following guests:
- Staycation and Leisure Guests
- Travelers with Quarantine Requirements
- Returning Residents and Returning Overseas Filipinos
- Business Guests
- Long Staying Guests
- Authorized Persons Outside of their Residence (APOR)
- Essential Workers
- Participants in Meetings and Social Events
2. Do you accept quarantine stays?
Yes, we accept quarantine stays for travelers arriving in Manila. Aruga Apartments is accredited by the Department of Tourism and Bureau of Quarantine. Kindly note that the length of stay may be subject to the local quarantine guidelines.
3. Do you require guests to take a COVID-19 test?
Operational Guidelines for Accommodation Establishments and Tourist Attractions issued by the Department of Tourism shall apply. Effective November 2021, fully vaccinated guests may present their vaccination card in lieu of testing. Otherwise, guests must present a negative RT-PCR Test result taken within 48 hours prior to arrival.
For your convenience, we have an onsite testing facility available for Php 4,000 (RT-PCR Test) and Php 1,000 (Antigen Test) net per person. Advanced reservation is required. Please contact our trunkline at (02) 8-818-0000 or email our reservations team at email@example.com to book.
4. What are your services and facilities?
Guests may enjoy the following complements during their stay:
- Basement access to the Power Plant Mall
- Once a week housekeeping service – Applicable for long stays (7 nights and above). For short stays (1-6 nights), cleaning service may be requested for a fee.
- Use of one (1) complimentary parking slot per room
- High speed wi-fi connection
- 24-hour security
- One time set-up of all in-room amenities
- Swimming pool and fitness center access*
- Front desk
*Subject to community quarantine guidelines and availability
Guests may request for the following conveniences at a nominal fee:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Extra bed, bath amenities, and linens
- Coffee machine and coffee pods
- Laundry detergent
- Housekeeping service
- Meeting rooms
Requests made prior to 9:00 PM can be accomodated free of charge for cutleries, wine glass, and cleaning materials.
5. What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is at 3:00 PM, while check-out is at 12:00 NN. Early check in or late check out is subject to availability and additional fees.
6. Do you have a swimming pool?
Yes, the swimming pool is located on the 3rd floor and is open from daily. A prior reservation is required. Aruga guests can use the pool for the following time slots:
- 9:30am – 10:30am
- 1:15pm – 2:15pm
- 6:15pm – 7:15pm
7. How many guests per room can use the swimming pool?
Complimentary access provided for each room category:
- 2 persons for Studio Deluxe
- 3 persons for One Bedroom Suite
- 4 persons for Two Bedroom Suite
8. Do you have a gym?
Yes, the fitness center is located on the 2nd floor and is open from 6:00 AM to 8:30 PM. A prior reservation is required.
9. Do you offer airport transfers?
Yes, we have airport transfers available exclusively to our in-house guests.
10. Do you allow smoking in the rooms?
The use of any type of cigarette, including electronic cigarettes, is prohibited inside the property. A Php 10,000.00 fee will be charged per day for smoking inside the property.
11. What is your party policy?
Any type of party or gathering is not allowed, and is subject to the community quarantine guidelines.
12. Do you have a dress code?
Guests are expected to dress properly especially in common areas. The minimum dress requirements throughout the property is smart casual. Sleepwear, wet suits, bathrobe, slippers, and the like are not encouraged.
13. Do you have a function room?
Our Function Room can accommodate up to 150 persons. For inquiries on future events, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. Under the Community Quarantine, it is currently closed.
14. Are pets allowed anywhere inside the building?
For the comfort of all of our guests, pets of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the room and the hotel. Penalties will be charged accordingly.
15. Power Plant Mall
The tunnel leading to the mall is directly connected to Aruga Apartments through the basement. You may use your keycard to access the elevator leading to B1.
Monday to Fridays 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturdays to Sundays 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Check the Store Directory
Store hours are subject to change due to the community quarantine guidelines.
16. Is there a church nearby?
The Sacred Heart of Jesus Chapel is located at the R5 level of the Power Plant Mall.
Saturdays 4:00 PM (Holy Hour) | 5:00 PM
Sundays 9:00 AM | 11:00 AM | 4:00 PM
To reserve your seat, click HERE.
To view the mass via livestream, click HERE.
For more information and FAQs, click HERE