Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you accept staycations?
Yes we allow staycations, we are a Department of Tourism accredited staycation property.
2. Do you require guests to take an Antigen test?
Yes we require a negative Antigen test result at least 24 hours before check-in. For your convenience, we have prepared an exclusive onsite testing facility for P1,650net per person. Guests may schedule the testing upon reservation.
3. What are your services and facilities?
Guests may enjoy the following complements during their stay:
- Once a week housekeeping service
- One time set up of all in-room amenities
- Swimming pool and fitness center
- Sanitary kit
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Front Desk
- 24-hours security
- Basement access to the Power Plant Mall
Guests may request for the following conveniences at a nominal fee:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Extra bed, bath amenities, and linens
- Coffee equipment and pods
- Make-up room service
- Meeting rooms
Requests made prior to 9:00 PM can be accomodated free of charge for ice, cutleries, wine glass, and cleaning materials.
4. What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is at 3:00 PM, while check-out is at 12:00 NN. Early check in or late check out is subject to additional fees.
5. Do you have a swimming pool?
Yes, the swimming pool is located at the 3rd floor, it is open from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM. A prior reservation is required.
6. How many guests per room can use the swimming pool?
Complimentary access provided for each room category:
- 3 persons for Studio Deluxe
- 4 persons for One Bedroom Suite
- 5 persons for Two Bedroom Suite
An extra person will be charged P400/adult and/or P200/children 12 years and below for Studio Deluxe and One Bedroom Suite.
7. Do you have a gym?
Yes, the fitness center is located at the 2rd floor, it is open from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM on a reservation basis.
8. Do you offer airport transfers?
Yes, you may request for airport transfers upon reservation, during check-in or while in-house. However, due to the Community Quarantine, the airport transfer service is currently unavailable.
9. Do you allow smoking in the rooms?
The use of any type of cigarette, including electronic cigarettes, is prohibited inside the property. A Php 10,000.00 fee will be charged per day for smoking inside the property.
10. Where is the designated smoking area?
The designated smoking area is located at the corner of Waterfront Drive and Plaza Drive, in front of the Power Plant Mall delivery entrance
11. What is your party policy?
An extra guest who will stay beyond 10pm will be charged * Php 1,500* fee per person.
Guest will be charged a cleaning fee of * Php 5,000*should the room be left in total disarray.
A curfew time of 10pm is strictly reinforced to avoid disturbance of other guests in the hotel.
Guests are not allowed to bring/use any of the following:
- Confetti or small symbolic cut-outs
- Party poppers
- Party foam
- Ribbon spray
- Helium balloons
- Adhesives that may peel off wall paints (Alternative: sticky-tacks and the like)
Guests must remove ceiling and wall decors prior to check out.
Guests should refrain from noisy or boisterous acts, using noisy musical instruments, and shall keep the volume of their television sets to a minimum so as not to disturb the other guests.
Bringing and using of any karaoke device and any speaker inside the room is prohibited.
The following are subject to breakage charges:
- Stained furniture
- Carpet or linens
- Damages on surface and functionality of furniture
- Hard stains on the floor
12. Do you have a dress code?
Guests are expected to dress properly especially on common areas including Aruga Café by Mesclun. The minimum dress requirements throughout the property is smart casual. Sleepwear, wet suites, bathrobe, slippers and the like are not encouraged.
13. Do you have a function room?
Our Function Room can accommodate up to 150 persons. For inquiries, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org. However, due to the Community Quarantine, it is currently closed.
14. Are pets allowed anywhere inside the building?
For the comfort of all of our guests, pets of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the room and the hotel. Penalties will be charged accordingly.
15. Power Plant Mall
The tunnel leading to the mall is directly connected to Aruga Apartments through the basement. You may use your key card to access the elevator leading to B1.
Monday to Fridays 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturdays to Sundays 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Check the Store Directory
16. Is there a church nearby?
Yes, mass will be held at the Sacred Heart of Jesus Chapel at the R5 level of the Power Plant Mall.
Saturdays 4:00 PM (Holy Hour) | 5:00 PM
Sundays 9:00 AM | 11:00 AM | 4:00 PM